When Joakim completed the delivery of a 500 team member strong project, he gave a T-shirt to each of the 500 team members that said: “Everything is Possible”. This is Joakim. That project was the major delivery to AT&T in California and THE BIG ONE for Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) that year, delivered on time, which everyone stated was impossible.
Joakim Holmer joined the Ericsson Group right after school and it was his passion for communication and travel that made Ericsson an easy choice. The initial years as mobile comms software engineer were followed by 15 years in various technical leadership positions around the world. Later Joakim has also worked with Software System Sales. With hunger to develop that included everything from Mobile App start-ups to RedHat, SAP and Cisco.
Joakim is Swedish and now lives in Byron Bay, Australia. Together with Anders, he has started the next big venture. Let’s see where allcoinWiki will take him next!
- Trusted Advisor, Blockchain Technology start-ups.
- Senior Business Development & Account Management in different tech. environments.
- 15 years high tech project/program management experience in various fields.
- Extensive International experience. Lived and worked in various countries (Asia and Europe).
- Worked for the Ericsson Group for 20 years.
- Various Trusted Advisor Roles - Blockchain
- Founder allcoinWiki
- Founder LiveTourLAB
- C-Level Advisor (VR/AR/MR industry)
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Senior Program Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Office Manager
- Senior Product Manager
(PLUS many years hands-on telco system integration from 1989)
Specialties: Blockchain Trusted Advisor, Business Development, Account Management, Product Introduction, Market Introduction, Industrialisation System Integration and Product Deployment in complex multifunctional environments, C-level advisor (VR/AR/MR, ICO, Start-ups).